We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to rebuild and redesign our onboarding forms to improve your experience when opening an account with us. Switching to our new forms will mean a faster and clearer onboarding process and guarantees a better user experience.
URLs will be provided by us, if there are any questions or concerns with the format of these URLs, please reach out immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org
The set up of these are as follows:
For any testing, please use our demo links. However, please be aware that any applications sent through demo links will not be created.
Demo forms (Currencycloud branded):
Production links should NOT be used for testing!
If you have multiple house accounts, we will provide unique identifiers in your URLs. These will allow us to identify the correct house account to create sub-accounts under.
IT IS ESSENTIAL TO USE THE CORRECT URLs FOR SUBS TO BE CREATED IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
If you have multiple house accounts and your URL does not contain a brand_key, please reach out immediately to email@example.com
Previously, affiliate codes were sometimes used to indicate the correct house. Brand key should now be used instead. Affiliate codes are now only for tracking referrals.
Affiliate codes are used to track referrals. If an affiliate code is required, add the following to the end of the URL: ?affiliate_code=[affiliate_reference_here]. This will track through into our database.
Note: Affiliate codes use a query string and therefore special characters shouldn't be used.
Brand key and affiliate code
Should a brand key and affiliate code both be required, the URL will look like the following (attributes separated using “&”):
There are two notification emails available to be configured and added to your clients’ account:
- “End client application received (email to Client)” - REQUIRED
- When an application is submitted an email will be sent to all Onboarding contact email(s) provided by you.
- This will always be added to your account - if you are not receiving the confirmation emails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager to ensure the correct email address is set.
- “End client application submitted (email to end-user)” - OPTIONAL
- This will send a branded confirmation email to the end-client, including your contact email(s) in bcc.
- If you would like to add this email notification, please reach out to either email@example.com your Customer Success Manager.