Reconcile balances quickly and easily with our Transactions Report and get a holistic view of all transaction activity taking place across all of your accounts, directly from within Currencycloud Direct.
What is the Transactions Report?
You and your customers need a simple and fast way to reconcile the activity across all of your Currencycloud accounts.
The Transactions Report does just that;
- It provides complete visibility over all transactions and balances on your accounts, at the touch of a button.
- A range of filters allows you to zero in on discrepancies and you can even export your data as a CSV file for reporting, reconciliation or accounting purposes.
How does it work?
- Navigate to the ‘Reports’ section on the left hand menu of Currencycloud Direct platform or our White-Label product
- Click on the ‘Transactions Report’ tab
- The default report will show you all transactions across all of the accounts that you manage for the past week
- Select the report filters that matter to you above the report
- Click ‘Download CSV’ to get a copy of your filtered report for more complex analysis
Can I export the report data?
Yes! You can generate the report as a CSV file for more detailed analysis.
How far back can I look in the report?
You can see data from up to a year ago.
What can I filter on?
- Account name
- Action (e.g. transfer, conversion, payment)
- Reference number
- Scope (e.g. house account or sub-account)
- To/from date
- Transaction status (e.g. completed, failed, pending)
- Transaction type (credit/debit)
How do I access it?
Simply reach out to your CSM, who will be able to set it up for you and your customers. This shouldn’t take any longer than a few minutes! Once you’re set up, you can access it via the Currencycloud platform, under the new ‘Reports’ section on the left hand menu of Currencycloud Direct or our White-Label product. Alternatively, simply visit https://direct.currencycloud.com/myreports.
Is the report also available via the API?
Not just yet - for now, it’s only accessible via the Currencycloud Direct platform. But we’ll let you know as soon as it’s available via the API as well.
What does it look like?
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can find on Currencycloud Direct: